Good Fun & Great Value Farm Trips
School Trips and Educational Farm Visits.
School trips include:-
Educational Animal Talks
Farm Tours & Animal Feeding
Hands-on Learning & Pony Grooming
Lamb Feeding & other newborns throughout Spring/Summer
- National Curriculum topics tailored to different age groups.
- Visiting groups have the use of a room to function as a base.
- In addition to the farm, we have a large Museum.
- Catering can be provided, or bring your own packed lunches.
- We can cope with groups of any size.
- Lots of outdoor space and a play area in the good weather.
- Large indoor barns and play area in ‘not-so-good’ weather.
- Paddocks, picnic and play areas to enjoy and explore.
- Open all year with special seasonal events too!
PS – We offer fab-EWE-lous trips to meet Santa in December.